Before giving you an estimate on a water-resistant watch
- We make sure case back, crown, and push-buttons are sealed tight.
- We then proceed with the water-testing. If the water-testing fails, we will be notified by the machine and it will tell us if it is a crystal, push-button, crown, or case back problem and we will notify the customer with the correct estimate to resolve the issue of the water resistancy.
- After the water-resistancy test, then we proceed to open the watch and look problem/problems with the movement and will notify the customer with an overall estimate.
How long does it take to complete the work?
- Upon giving us the ‘go ahead’, the average repair time for a watch service is 15 working days on average. But in some cases, such as a vintage watch from the late 1800’s to the early 1900’s, could possibly take longer cause finding the parts takes time, but we will keep the customer aware of what is going on at all times.
Do you provide a guarantee on watch repairs?
- Certified Watches repair provides a 1 year guarantee on our watch repairs.
Why should you trust us with your watch?
- Experience Counts. I’ve been in business for 40+ years and have owned Pulsar Watch Company, was the Supervisor for Gucci and Citizen Watch Company, and worked at Seiko, Citizen, Rolex, Gucci, Bulova, and I was the service center for Porsche Watches of U.S.A.
- Not only do we give you our business number, but I also give you my personal cellphone where you can speak to me directly about your questions or concerns.
- We have insurance in place to safe-guard against the loss or theft of your watch
- Our website is “safe” from hackers. Every page of the website that involves the transmission of sensitive customer information secure-server hosted (https), utilizing a corporate, high-assurance SSL for the electronic transmission of ANY personal or credit-card information?
How do I pay for my repair?
- Once we receive your watch we will call you with an estimate, if approved. You may pay via
- *Mailing payment in the form of a check* or money order.
Any other questions or concerns?
- We would love to answer any questions or concerns you may have, please give me a call directly on my cell at 310-408-3798 and we will get back to you with an answer to any question you may have.